As a freelance writer and editor, I:
- wrote and developed core and ancillary content in English and Spanish for educational publishers.
- have seasoned editorial skills.
- am experienced with curriculum development (I have written 3+ 100+ page curricula from scratch in variety of subjects from conservation biology to the health sciences.)
- possess solid and nuanced research skills, getting inside the material I write about so I have deep knowledge of the subject matter.
- am bi-literate (English and Spanish)
Project examples include:
World Explorer Internet Activites where I repurposed existing websites to develop 100+ original on-line and off-line activities for leading middle school world history program (Prentice Hall)
Addison Wesley ancillary components for ESL program; Selected thematically-connected books in 10 languages.